SP Powerworld EA480
Analog, single-phase sensing. Excitation output 5 Amp with half-wave rectifier for use with self-excited, brushless generators
The SP Powerworld EA480 is a direct replacement for the Newage Stamford AS480. It's equipped with Over Excitation Protection, Soft Start Voltage Ramping Function, EMI suppression and Under Frequency Protection.
Accepted worldwide as the only Quality and Legal after market replacement. It's been designed to work in exactly the same way and operates at the same performance. It’s the same size, function and has the same wiring connections, it also comes with 12 months warranty.
Ex stock - shipped Worldwide. For GBP, EURO or USD pricing please contact us:
Tel: +44 (0)115 923 2568 (United Kingdom)
Tel: (24-hour) +44 (0)7484709956 (United Kingdom)
* All manufacturer names, numbers, symbols and descriptions are used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any part is the product of these manufacturers.
* Rated frequency 50 / 60 Hz
* Under frequency protection and soft start voltage ramping
* EMI suppression
* Voltage regulation less than +/-0.5%
* Over excitation protection
* Quadrature Droop Input for parallel operation
* Supports connection with Stamford Excitation Boost System (EBS)