Auto Start Generator Control & Protection Module with Remote Monitoring & Control
The GCU-4K is an Auto Start Genset Control & Protection system using IOT and cloud technology to provide complete remote monitoring and control of diesel and gas gensets through a mobile phone or tablet computer with the Kutai GenOnCall® app for Android and iOS.
A cell phone or tablet computer connects to the controller through the Kutai server enabling an Operator and Viewers to view real time displays of all engine and alternator parameters, an Event Log and a map display with unit locations. GenOnCall® also receives push-notification of Warnings and Events (Start/Stop).
Remotely start and stop gensets. An Engine Start warning is broadcast onsite before engine cranking to avoid injury to personnel. Standard Engine Start Warnings are offered in multiple languages, as well as allowing a self-recorded voice warning.
GenOnCall® receives notifications from the controller if battery power is removed or theft by lifting. Built-in GPS location tracks the position of all generators in real-time on Google Maps. Perfect for managing rental units at scattered locations. The GC4K-E for electronic engines can display up to 53 CANbus (SAE J1939) parameters.
Internet connection with the Kutai cloud server is achieved through WiFi, dynamic IP (Ethernet) connection, or a 3G/4G mobile router. When connected to the internet a simple procedure is all that is required to access control and monitoring functions.
System parameter settings can be input through the color, touch-screen LCD control panel. Optional KCU- modules are available for RS-485, ModBus RTU and SNMP protocols.
For GBP, EURO or USD pricing please contact us:
Tel: +44 (0) 115 923 2568 (United Kingdom)
Tel: (24-hour) +44 (0)7484709956 (United Kingdom)
* Engine block heater control for use in cold climates
* Displays up to 53 electronic engine control ECU (SAE J1939) parameters
* High-precision Ceramic Capacitive oil pressure anddigital water temperature sensors are standard
* Front panel meets IP65 standard
* User-friendly, intuitive touch-screen interface to input all settings
* Integrated, modular design control panel with Mode Selector Switch, Emergency Stop Button, and Alarm Speaker
* Digital and Analog gauge displays for all electrical parameters
* Wi-Fi, 3G/4G Mobile Router and physical Ethernet network connections
* Free iOS and Android GenOnCall® App download enables remote operation,monitoring and configuration for smart phone or tablet
* Choice of language display
* Engine Start Voice Warning broadcast in ten most common languages – also allows for user recorded engine start voice warnings
* Free online updates of controller firmware and GenOnCall® apps
* Provides generator location services (GPS)
* Push notification for Engine Start / Stop and Fault Alarms – records up to 250 events
* Real-time graphic display of AC current and voltage curves
* Transfer Settings function (dump function) eliminates need to program each controller individually
* Supports Modbus / SNMP / RS-485 protocols (via optional modules)
* Allows for one Operator and up to four Viewers to connect simultaneously for remote monitoring and control
* Battery power removed and Genset position Shifted alarm for theft alert
* Two user-defined outputs and inputs for control or protection