BTS3BE1600 / BTS4BE1600
Transfer Switch MCCB Type 1600 Amp
BTS3BC1600 / BTS4BC1600 1600 Amp 3 pole / 4 pole manual and motor operated MCCB type Basic Transfer Switch. The BTS Complies with IEC60947-6-1 standards and features High Short Circuit Breaking Capacity, OCPD (Over Current Protection Device), AUX (Auxiliary Limit Switch), Bus Bars with UL approved insulation sleeve, Mechanical Interlock, and Plug-in connector for quick and fault free connection to the transformer module or controller.
*Customized BTS Available : Please provide the required specification and specified MCCB type (if there is any), we will evaluate the mechanical capability for customers.
For GBP, EURO or USD Pricing please contact us:
Telephone: +44 (0) 115 923 2568 (United Kingdom)
+44 (0) 1780 753540
|BTS Type||Pole||Rated Current (A)
Ambient Temperature 40°C
|AC Rated Breaking Capacity
Sym r.m.s(KA) IEC 60947-2 Icu/Ics
*For special high breaking capacity requirements, please contact us.
- High Short Circuit Breaking Capacity
- Incorporate OCPD*1 Design
- MCCB Has Auxiliary Limit Switch Inside
- Reliable Motor -- Operated Transfer Mechanism
- Molded Insulating Manual Handle
- PVC-Coated Bus Bar > 3KV Insulation
- With Mechanical Interlock
- Includes Plug-in Connector, For Simple Hook-up to Controller
- Complies with IEC60947-6-1 Requirements*2
- Preassembled reinforced Aluminum Base (See picture on Right)*3
- *1 OCPD : Over Current Protection Device
- *2 IEC60947-6-1 Requirements :
- IEC60947-6-1 Class CB : ATS provided with over current releases and the main contacts of which are capable of making and are intended for breaking short circuit currents.
- IEC60947-6-1 Utilization Category AC-33A :
- Frequent operations.
- Motor loads or mixed loads including motors, resistive loads and up to 30% incandescent lamp.
- *3 The purpose of aluminum base design :
- To prevent occurrence of eddy current (Foucault current) which reacts with steel board and cause excessive heat.
- The use of aluminum base plate also greatly reduces product weight.