BTS3BE0225 / BTS4BE0225
Transfer Switch MCCB Type 225 Amp
The BTS3BE0225 / BTS4BE0225 is a 225 Amp 3 pole / 4 pole manual and motor operated MCCB type Basic Transfer Switch. The BTS Complies with IEC60947-6-1 standards and features High Short Circuit Breaking Capacity, OCPD (Over Current Protection Device), AUX (Auxiliary Limit Switch), Bus Bars with UL approved insulation sleeve, Mechanical Interlock, and Plug-in connector for quick and fault free connection to the transformer module or controller.
- High Short Circuit Breaking Capacity
- Incorporate OCPD*1 Design
- MCCB Has Auxiliary Limit Switch Inside
- Reliable Motor -- Operated Transfer Mechanism
- Molded Insulating Manual Handle
- PVC-Coated Bus Bar > 3KV Insulation
- With Mechanical Interlock
- Includes Plug-in Connector, For Simple Hook-up to Controller
- Complies with IEC60947-6-1 Requirements*2
- *1 OCPD : Over Current Protection Device
- *2 IEC60947-6-1 Requirements :
- IEC60947-6-1 Class CB : ATS provided with over current releases and the main contacts of which are capable of making and are intended for breaking short circuit currents.
- IEC60947-6-1 Utilization Category AC-33A :
- Frequent operations.
- Motor loads or mixed loads including motors, resistive loads and up to 30% incandescent lamp.
|BTS Type||Pole||Rated Current (A)
Ambient Temperature 40°C
|AC Rated Breaking Capacity
Sym r.m.s(KA) IEC 60947-2 Icu/Ics
*For special high breaking capacity requirements, please contact us.