Automatic Transfer Switch Controller for AC 200V / 220V / 240V
The ATS-245 Controller monitors normal and emergency power - it's suitable for single and three phase transfer switch systems. Optional USB/RS485/Ethernet/Wi-Fi/3G SIM card remote communication functions available. It can also be remotely controlled from mobile devices such as smart phones.
Ex stock - shipped Worldwide. For GBP, EURO or USD pricing please contact us:
Tel: +44 (0)115 923 2568 (United Kingdom)
Tel: (24-hour) +44 (0)7484709956 (United Kingdom)
- Micro-processor based & Polycarbonate front panel
- Membrane switch button designed
- Compact size with user-friendly 7 segment LED display
- Direct operation on front panel with program settings auto-save in non-volatile random-access memory (NVRAM)
- Full phase voltage/frequency monitor & protection for Normal & Standby source
- Transfer fail alarm, Pre-exerciser or Pre-transfer signal output
- Communication Port for Remote Monitoring and Control Options *1
- Direct monitor and operate ATS & Genset via Smartphone
- Built-in 1 to 4 weeks exerciser timer
- Built-in noise filter and protect fuses for Normal & Standby source
- System voltage 180 Vac or above is required to use with optional KCU-40 or KCU-50 communication module.
* AC Voltage Input Range - ATS-245 : 160 to 290 Vac
* Frequency: 50/60 Hz
* Generator Start Relay: 7A @ 250 Vac Max.
* Transfer to Normal Relay: 5A @ 250 Vac Max.
* Transfer to Standby Relay: 5A @ 250 Vac Max.
* Alarm Output Auxiliary Relay: 7A @ 250 Vac Max.
User-Friendly 7 Segment & Status LED Display
* Programmable display with 3 phase voltage & frequency
* Current time display on OFF mode
* TDEN / TDNE / TDEC / TDES / TDOFF countdown display
* Internal program settings & status display
* Display Auto / OFF / Test status
* Over / Under voltage & frequency alarm (both sources)
* Display real time power loop
Full Phase Voltage & Frequency Monitoring
* Over Voltage Adjustable Range: 210 to 290 Vac
* Under Voltage Adjustable Range: 160 to 230 Vac
* Over Frequency Adjustable Range: 51 to 75 Hz
* Under Frequency Adjustable Range 40 to 59 Hz
* TDNE 0 to 250 seconds
* TDES 0 to 30 seconds
* TDEN 0 to 999 seconds
* TDEC 0 to 250 seconds
* TDOFF 0 to 99 seconds
* Engine Exerciser Test Period 0 to 99 minutes
* Exerciser Test Cycle 1 to 4 weeks
* Operating Temperature -20 to +70 °C
* Storage Temperature -30 to +80 °C
* Relative Humidity Max. 90%
* Panel Cut-Out 113.0 x 168.0 +/-0.5 mm
* Dimensions 180.0 (L) x 125.0 (W) x 51.0 (H) mm
* Weight 890 g +/-2%